The CLASSIC 16cm Cleaver | Blade width 3.5 mm | Weight 460gm
This large and heavy blade is used to split bones. Made from one solid piece of steel, this cleaver is well balanced and incredibly strong.
• Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
• Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
• Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
• Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
• Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
• Full bolster and finger guard
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany