The CLASSIC 12cm Kitchen Surfer Utility Knife
The CLASSIC 12cm Kitchen Surfer Utility Knife features a uniquely curved straight edge blade, which allows it to be used as a mini cook’s knife as well as a paring knife. The new knife is perfectly designed for both low rock cuts that require moderate heft and precise balance, and closer hand work that demands a razor sharp edge and exceptional agility.The ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the Kitchen Surfer performs effortlessly when cutting, slicing or dicing a variety of ingredients, including small and medium-sized fruits, vegetables and cheeses, and can even be used to trim meats and poultry.
• Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
• Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
• Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
• Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
• Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
• Full bolster and finger guard
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany