The CLASSIC 23cm Cook's Knife
The CLASSIC 23cm Cook's Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, or the essential kitchen knife. The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. Due to the weight and balance of the knife, it is also perfect for heavy duty work such as cutting thicker vegetables and meats. Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
Caution: Cook´s knives have purposely been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance – chopping through bones will damage the fine edge.
• Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
• Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
• Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
• Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
• Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
• Full bolster and finger guard
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany