Microplane Master Series | Ribbon Grater
Designed to be a statement piece, as well as a useful tool in the kitchen, the Ribbon blade provides a beautiful curl of grated cheese, and is used to create wonderfully textured dishes calling for veggies, nuts and other healthy foods.
Reflecting Microplane’s iconic wood shop heritage and today’s popular craftsman styling, Master Series offers the best in contemporary styling, durability, and flawless performance. The exceptionally beautiful, oiled walnut handles are comfortable to hold and add a distinctively warm and chic design to kitchen decors. Delivering superior results every time and years of enjoyment, Master Series is the perfect choice for the craftsman in the kitchen.
• Use for Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chillies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions and Zucchini
• This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades
• The result is similar to a ribbon and is preferred when baking or cooking
• Dimensions: 11 3/4" x 2 7/16 x 5/8" | Grating Surface: 5 3/8" x 2 1/4"
• Non-slip end for added stability
• Reusable protective cover included
• 18/8 (300 series) stainless steel grating surface and US Certified walnut handle
• Blade made in the USA